A timeless framework that helps you get more done and free up your time.
Getting Things Done® is a popular time management and productivity system introduced by David Allen.
“You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your system.” - James Clear, author of Atomic Habits.
GTD® Framework is a widely recognised task management system to help you get clear, organized and get more done.
I read David Allen's Getting Things Done® book many years ago. So much so that I spent the entire weekend sorting paperwork out, buying in-trays, and labels, and getting my life organised. I loved it so much that I even bought the audiobook.
However, I'd not been able to implement the framework in the digital world to my liking. I'd tried a combination of products like Trello, Evernote, OneNote, and Todoist, but nothing seemed to work.
It didn't all fall into place until I discovered Notion. It dawned on me that I could use one app for everything and realised I could implement the proven GTD® methodology using Notion.
After a day or two of tinkering, I created my own GTD® Framework using Notion and deleted every other productivity app off my PC, laptop and phone.
Using this dashboard, you can now...
- Capture your ideas quickly in your inbox
- Save articles, blogs, videos and other media in your inbox
- Use multiple KANBAN boards to organise tasks
- Easily see what to work on, automate or sources
- Manage all your personal and professional projects
- Keep useful information for future reference
- BONUS: Includes a systems and processes section to document repeatable tasks
Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes, all you need is a free account plan.
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. This Notion template is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.